Eva visited to her dietician with the concern that she is eating almost healthy
A healthy yet tasty recipe is an utmost importance.
Since our childhood, we have been fond of these Cashew Nuts.
A healthy yet tasty recipe is an utmost importance for all of us.
Mohit is a twelfth pass-out student who was preparing for his Engineering. Due to COVID-19, he had to spend time at home itself in 2020 .
“Back in 2012, Dr. Monika visited my OPD with her friend, who was the Senior Gynecologists in the Hospital. That time, she followed certain recommendations. Since then we stayed connected with the social media platforms. In May 2015, she called me and was worried about her increasing weight and health concerns.” Dietician Anupreksha Rewinds.
Dr. Monika is a renowned Gynecologist and wife of Dr. Aditya Agarwal is a renowned General surgeon in the sub-urbs of Moradabad District joined us in June 2015. Both of them were suffering from metabolic syndrome with increasing weight. Being surgeons, it is tough to manage the stress levels also. Finally, both of them joined and continued to follow the program for four years. For one year itself, both of them were able to achieve their goals.
Dr. Aditya with 125kgs and his wife Dr. Monika at 86kgs, with raised blood pressure, higher blood sugar levels, body aches was the matter of concerns. Hats off to their dedication by giving time and energy for their own health. it took a full 1 year to Dr. Aditya to reduce weight from 125kgs to 92kgs and his wife Dr. Monika from 86kgs to 66kgs.
As it seems, it is never such an easy journey for anyone. Yes, it is always tough to be on such a journey. There are always ups and downs in any journey while facing a lot of challenges.
We customized and personalized- Specific Weight Management Nutrition Program for them to overcome the challenge of time constraints as well.
During their Journey we focused more on her lifestyle management than only restricting the food they liked but balancing Diet as well as an exercise routine, keeping in mind their likes and dislikes.
Create your Own Success Story like Dr. Monika & Dr. Aditya, manage your health issues with the help of personalized nutrition.
Keshav is an al-rounder cricketer visited to our clinic for Nutrition Assessment. He complained about feeling very fatigued after a lot of training from past one month. After lot of digging up his daily routine in detailed manner we got to know that he is deprived of proper rest. The continuous practice without proper rest was making him lethargic and lowering his energy levels.
We as athletes spend too much Time and Energy into our Practice and training ourselves. But do we understand the benefits of taking rest in between. You must have heard “Less is More”, hence this little rest works wonders .
Overtraining or Overloading without rest is a sure shot recipe for the following issues-
– Muscle Loss
– Chronic fatigue
– Poor Sleep
– Sex hormone dysfunction
– Mental Exhaustion
Rest is an important element for any Training schedule if you are preparing for your event, for which Training Periodization. Your rest days can be Active rest day, you do not to confined to your couch.
Here are Quick 5 Important Benefits of Enjoying an Active Rest day in between our Training sessions
- Better Muscle recovery- The wear and tear of your muscle during your training needs a better recovery with the unavoidable element of Good active Rest and Sports specific Nutrition Management. Your Muscles actual grow when you take good rest with an optimum nutrition.
- Helps to avoid stress Injuries and Fractures- Long duration of training increases the workload over the joints and bones if rest days are not at all planned. The muscle, cartilage and bones better need to function properly.
- Fewer Mental Errors- The constant pounding for the training makes the brain lethargic and may hamper to think better. Thus, making you to make more mistakes than usual. Therefore, rest days are made.
- Improved Reaction Time- Reaction time is how quickly you respond to the external stimuli. Mind and the body work in coordination. On a lighter note yes of-course as both of them are the part of the body, hence investing time an active rest can actually help.
- Better Accuracy into the game or training.
Ideas to Enjoy Rest Days
- Spend quality time with friends and family
- Pamper your self with the stuff you like
- Time to pursue your Hobbies
- Read if you like to
- Do some Grocery shopping, prep your meal or cook
- Organize your stuff
- Plan and schedule the task to be performed
- Go for a walk or dance.
Try to Schedule your Rest Day after regular interval improve your performance.
Enjoy your Rest Day
On a usual basis, lot of us started having Rock salt and Himalayan salt, while stopping the Commercial Iodized salt.
It is true that Iodine requirement of the Hypothyroid patient is high ,hence it can we easily fortified with the Salt in our diet..
Click on the given link below-
We as Indians have a tendency to relish Tea or our Coffee along with our favorite snack. Tea or coffee is synonymous to binge on our favorite snack. Isn’t it?
Click on the link below to find out whether is it ok to add up on snacks with your beloved Tea or Coffee or not?
Hello Fruit Lovers,
We all love fruits and specifically the Fruit Juices.
It is a general tendency whenever we find someone is ill we think of giving fruit juice, or we find drinking fruit juice is royal. So we like to have fruit juices thinking the recovery from the illness will be sooner.
The effects of fruit juice are paradoxical, because fruit is known to be rich in simple sugars. Simple sugars such as sucrose, glucose and fructose are associated with weight gain, dyslipidemia (increase in potentially dangerous blood lipids), hypertension and cardiovascular heart disease, as well as cancers.
But D0 you know?
Fruit Juice can only ever count as one portion a day, no matter how much you drink, because it doesn’t contain the fibre found in the whole fruits and vegetables. The guidelines also recommend restricting fruit juice intake to 150ml per day because of the sugar content that too for a healthy person.
- Contain high amount of sugar
- Lower in Fiber content
- May lead to weight gain
- May raise Blood Sugar Levels
While the Whole Fruits are better to consume. Whole Fresh fruits are loaded with nutrients and antioxidants
- Provides satiety and slower release of sugar into the blood stream with whole fruit intake, leading to decreased frequency and volume of food .
- Daily whole Fruit consumption promotes weight loss and lower the risk of long-term weight gain.
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Good amount of required dietary fibre.
So, enjoy your fruit wisely, keeping in view the portion size as well.